LAST TWO MINUTES OF MY LIFE



              I  am a young boy of early twenties , struggling myself without depending on families .Currently , I am living very far from my family where I live alone , no relatives and no nearest people . All people are busy in their own life and literally found no one to share all my feelings .Sometimes ,  I  am too much depressed despite getting love , care and support from the families and friends who are living seven oceans far from me . All the things are going normal and I am happy with my life too but suddenly , one day everything is changed in my life . 

              Being jobless in one of the most expensive cities of the world for a months , at the same time  , should need to pay university fee and no saving in the bank .These things cause me depressed and alone all day . My normal life started to ruin , no hunger , no sleep and no friends to share my hard situation and no one to support me emotionally . Alone in the busy and selfish city  , make me lost somewhere else where I can get rid  of all the problems . 


              One day , early in the morning , I was alone in my room . My roommate went to work . I felt very uneasy and depressed which make me so hard . I can't imagine that I can fight with the problems that were occurred in the journey of my life but instead thinking like quitting myself will be the best medicine to cure these problems . Love and care of mothers , the way my father support and sacrifice for me , beautiful moments with my friends and siblings are started to come up in my heart . All these things tried me a lot to stop me from quitting myself but neither of them can't . I was controlled by subconscious mind but wasn't in the condition to do what my heart says .

              My heartbeat started to beat faster and faster .In my mind , only quitting myself is spinning . I took the rope and tight myself and hang on the ceiling of my room .Windpipe of my throat was blocked and can't breadth properly , even can't make single noise . All the circulation system of the body was stopping to work slowly , my heartbeat was stopping . The things around me are getting dim and dim but the memories with my families , friends , siblings and the moment before two minute started to come in my eyes . I remembered , all the beautiful moments of my school life , childhood and specially the things that I promised to my mother to be a great person in the future and make her happy . I feel like I am in dream , I am going into another world in search of peace and happiness but in real I am quitting myself .
 

                 I tried to cry but I can't .I regret a lot with my stupid decision of quitting myself from the beautiful world , but I was too late . I though when my parents heard the stupid decision of their son , how much they will hurt , what will happened to them when their future dream and believe towards me are collapsing .At that time , I wish to get my moments back , but the situation was out of my hand and it was too late. I left myself hanging on the ceiling and closed my eyes for ever and ever that I can't get my normal life back .

 Note: Life is a journey , many ups and downs happened in the life , but quitting life is not a solution .We should fight against them to reach our destination . If we feel alone and depressed should explore with family and friends .At least , think about your father and mother before taking such a stupid decision and there are millions of ways to live your life I'd you want to complete your journey of life with happiness. 





Previous
Next Post »

7 Comments

Click here for Comments
Unknown
admin
7 July 2020 at 07:09 ×

Very interesting

Reply
avatar
neha katiyar
admin
9 July 2020 at 22:24 ×

wow...very nice
please visit my blog
https://kidscricketcoaching.blogspot.com/2020/07/episode-23-basic-information-and.html

Reply
avatar
12 July 2020 at 07:45 ×

Nice really great work.

Reply
avatar